Here is my Google Scholar profile.
- Towards Efficient Information Sharing in Network Markets (with Bertin Martens, Geoffrey Parker and Marshall Van Alstyne). 2024 Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences Proceedings, forthcoming.
- Geoffrey Parker, Georgios Petropoulos, Marshall Van Alstyne and Joel West (forthcoming). Driving Open Innovation Through Open Platforms. Chapter Contribution at the The Oxford Handbook of Open Innovation, edited by Henry Chesbrough, Agnieszka Radziwon, Joel West, and Wim Vanhaverbeke.
- Shiva Shekhar, Georgios Petropoulos, Marshall Van Alstyne and Geoffrey Parker (2022). Mandated Platform Compatibility: Competition and Welfare effects. ICIS 2022 Proceedings, Paper 2372. 11.
- Geoffrey Parker, Georgios Petropoulos and Marshall Van Alstyne (2022). Digital Platforms and Antitrust. Chapter contribution to The Oxford Handbook of Institutions of International Economic Governance and Market Regulation. Editors: Eric Brousseau, Jean-Michel Glachant and Jérôme Sgard.
- Erik Brynjolfsson and Georgios Petropoulos (2021). The Coming Productivity Boom. MIT Technology Review.
- 'In Situ' Data Rights. (2021).
- Georgios Petropoulos (2021). A European Union Approach to Regulating Big Tech.
- Geoffrey Parker, Georgios Petropoulos and Marshall Van Alstyne (2021). Platforms Mergers and Antitrust. Industrial and Corporate Change. Special Issue on Regulating Platforms & Ecosystems edited by Michael G. Jacobides and Ioannis Lianos. Underlying data is available here.
- Cabral, L., Haucap, J., Parker, G., Petropoulos, G., Valletti, T. and Van Alstyne, M. (2021). The EU Digital Markets Act. Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2021, ISBN 978-92-76-29788-8 (online), JRC122910.
- Georgios Petropoulos and Bert Willems (2020). Long-term Transmission Rights and Dynamic Efficiency. Energy Economics. Volume 88, 2020.
- Georgios Petropoulos (2018). The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Employment. Chapter contribution to the Rowman and Littlefield International edited volume "The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Opportunities and Threats Work and Welfare". Editors: Jacqueline O'Reilly, Max Neufeind and Florian Ranft.
- Georgios Petropoulos (2018). Vertical Restraints and E-commerce. Concurrences Review. Vol. 1-18. Nominated for the 2019 Academic Antitrust Writing Awards.
- J. Scott Marcus and Georgios Petropoulos (2017). E-commerce in Europe: parcel delivery prices in a digital single market. Chapter contribution to the Springer edited volume "The Changing Postal and Delivery Sector". Editors:
- J. Scott Marcus, John Morales and Georgios Petropoulos (2017). Strengthening cross-border e-commerce in the European Union. Chapter contribution in the Bruegel Blueprint edited volume "Remaking Europe: The New Manufacturing as an Engine for Growth". Editor: Reinhilde Veugelers. Edited Volume.
- Occupational change, artificial intelligence and the geography of EU markets (with Sybrand Brekelmans).
- Stability of Collusion and Quality Differentiation (with Athanasios Athanasopoulos and Burak Dindaroglu). Mathematica file. Under Review.
- Platform Competition and Information Sharing (with Bertin Martens, Geoffrey Parker and Marshall Van Alstyne). September 2023. Under Review.
- Optimal Algorithmic Pricing for Interruptible Goods. September 2023. Under Review.
- The Long and Winding Road: Platform Strategy in Business to Business (with Didier Bonnet, Geoffrey Parker and Leonardo Serra). August 2023. Under Review.
- Towards Efficient Data Sharing in Platform Markets (with Bertin Martens, Geoffrey Parker and Marshall Van Alstyne). October 2023. Under Review.
Work in Progress
- The Implications of Generative AI for Business: Evidence from the App market (with Erik Brynjolfsson, Ruyu Chen, Nestor Duch-Brown and J. Frank Li)
- How to Define Digital Markets Through Online Experiments (with Erik Brynjolfsson, Avinash Collis and Felix Eggers).
- Industrial Data Sharing: The Unintended Consequences of the Data Act (with Jan Kramer)
- Big Tech Platform Mergers and Market Entry (with Zhou Zhou and Marshall Van Alstyne).
- Platform Quality, Network Effects and Competition (with Nestor Duch-Brown).
- Robot Rubrics: How Robotic Technologies Will Change Industrial and Home Production (with Matt Beane, Erik Brynjolfsson, Tom Mitchell, Zanele Muniykwa, J. Frank Li and Daniel Rock).
- Bundling and Two-part Tariffs on the Internet (with Erik Brynjolfsson).
- Competition and Innovation Under Credit Constraints (with Wang Jin and J. Frank Li).
- Artificial Intelligence Skill Concentration and its Implications for Productivity (with Wang Jin and Sebastian Steffen).
- Skills and Technological Change: A Comparison between Germany and the U.S. (with Sebastian Steffen).
- Implications of Machine Learning for Labor Markets: Evidence from Europe (with Erik Brynjolfsson and Daniel Rock).
- Optimal Pricing in Gig Economy Platforms (with Elizabeth Altman and Jovana Karanovic).